What they did while noone was watching.
- Aujaq, Laima and Hai-Long decide to investigate the bricked up doorway.
- Bring along two brave sailors to break down the wall.
- They find the buries underlevels of the shattered tower.
- Disturb a demon guardian – Blood Ape.
- After a long struggle, Koda, Hailong and Aujaq manage to overpower the demon.
- Find a giant doorway – temple doors – “The Ruler’s Domain”
- Inside the temple they find ruined and blocked staircase, and a ramp downwards.
- Find a shrine – covered with eerie symbols – tentacles, fins, wings, humanoid figures
- Black liquid in refilling bowl – Hai long carefully takes some.
- Aujaq recognizes some imagery – “The Mother of Monsters/ The Sea Mother”
- The shine leads into a large temple – feels alive… Softly glowing pool in the center.
- A massive mural surrounds them – strange writing and images of creatures making offerings
- One “statue” is alive and come to them – Koda is scared/disgusted.
- Elegant and expressive, hypnotic creature. Tentacles and gills, black eyes.
- Hailong and Laima try talking – Laima is Gifted/Marked by the creature/demon.
- Aujaq intervenes to protect companions from “influence”.
- Almost falls to bloodshed – Laima calms everyone and is able to withdraw from the Demon’s influence.
- They run for the surface – all promising not to come back without protection.