Where the unemployed become sailors
- Vlad and Mal seek out a crew for the ‘Crouching Tiger’
- News of trouble in Reiherheim – rivver crews looking for work.
- Mal and Vlad hire a small crew of 5 for a short trip – good pay, easy coastal journey
- Laima hires half a dozen bodyguards.
- When loading the ship, Icewalker Shaman (Aujaq) comes to join
- They burn thehide of the Simhata that murdered the last crew… (Spirits not impressed)
Where a town prepares for celebrations.
- The journey is fast and surprisingly uneventful. Good winds
- Met at the docks by the Merchant Rimbaux, he’s prepared accomodations.
- Vlad leads them to talk to the local priest – Father Alte.
- Alte proudly shows off the new cathederal – with stained glass and an attached school.
- Laima sends the priest away – they look at the books – T’he Abyssic Guide vol1’ is there
- Aujaq sees the city father spirit inspecting his new home – Proud warrior ‘Angel’
- Vlad goes to warn Alte about the book – he promises to keep an eye on it.
Where we settle into a new town.
- Vlad tries to meet his brother – the glassworks are closed.
- Laima meets with Rimbaux – makes an investment.
- Mal goes for drinks with the crew to celebrate.
- Aujaq stays on the ship – notes movement in the water.
- Follows, finds ‘Wichtel’ entering the city.
- Briefly ambushes one – its wearing armor and carrying weapons! Runs away.
Where we visit the Blessing Fair
- Aujaq mentions the Wichtel to the others – they scoff at the idea
- Wichtel are just vermin
- They wander around the town fair – Vlad meets his brother Teufel
- Some family issues – but Teufel is getting married!
- Invitation to all for evening dinner.
Wyld War returns to Siegsdorf
- The big blessing event, City Father makes an appearance.
- Chaotic attacks begin, scattered around the town square.
- Wichtel randomly attacking townfolk and setting fires
- City Father gets mad and goes to help.
- The group turle behind their mercenaries.
- Vlad spots a Wichtel on a demon dog attacking a nobleman -goes to intervene.
- Aujaq and Mal protect Vlad while he tries to banish the demon,
- Demon finally leaves after Koda (Aujak’s guide spirit) gets in on the action.
- Nobleman is effusive in his thanks.
- Laima and a pair of guards uses interruption to make for the Church library
- Interrupt a woman looting the library – leading a band of Wichtel
- She sends her band to kill Laima.
- Laima flees, but looses her guards to the Wichtel and Demon Dog.
- Vlad and the others deal with 2 other Demons and Wichtel bands
- When they arrive at the library, it is an inferno.
Where suspicions grow.
- All meet back at the ‘Crouching Tiger’
- Share stories.
- They ask about the happenings in the church – Laima is evasive and everyone realises it.